In today’s day today life we are so engaged in our problems that we almost forget that relationships are more important than any other thing in the world. Today we treat our relations as taken for granted but it needs some more attention and more patience. Love needs more nurturing than just this attitude. Something has to be done about it and Tula Kalnar Nahi is a kind of a film which provides a solution for these problems. The film is produced by Swapnil Joshi and has the leading star cast of Subodh Bhave and Sonalee Kulkarni which is releasing on 8th September 2017. One of the most charming actors of Marathi entertainment industry Sushant Shelar has a special touch to this film so let’s see what he has to say about it.
- MarathiCelebs : Hello Sushant and welcome to the MarathiCelebs.Com. So, What would you like to say about the film ?
- Sushant : Thank you and hello to everyone. Well I would like to say about the film that today we don’t value our relationships as much as they are needed. Like we see many couples which get divorced in a fraction of second without giving it a second thought. All those beautiful relations shatter into pieces; which is really bad and needs our attention and love. We always tell our companion that you won’t understand (Tula Kalnar Nahi) but what does it exactly mean ? What will you won’t understand ? This film is definitely an answer to this.
- MarathiCelebs : Tell us something about your role.
- Sushant : I am playing a special appearance in this film but it makes a huge impact on the overall story. When Swapnil asked me to do a small but special appearance then there was no reason to deny the offer. He is like my family to me. When I heard the narration and did the scenes I really liked the concept but gradually I understood that my special appearance has been the integral part of the film. I am playing Subodh’s friend who is a happy go lucky guy and always tries to ease his friend (Subodh) from all the depression and problems. Like giving him advices like if you just relax and go on a beautiful date. The beautiful thing about this character is that it is so natural and easy to relate. Also it creates humor naturally which makes it interesting.
- MarathiCelebs : Is this role different from your other characters played till now ? How ?
- Sushant : Yes this role is definitely different from all my other characters. Whether it be Duniyadaari or Tu Hi Re this role has a different shade which is easy yet humorous. I haven’t played such role till now.
- MarathiCelebs : How was your work equation with your co-actors ?
- Sushant : All my co-artist of this film are my very good friends and we have done many projects together like Ya Gojirwanya Gharat, Duniyadaari, Agnishikha. So there was no such tension or pressure while shooting. The whole team is just like my family to me so it obviously made working experience very good and it was really great to work with them after all these years.
- MarathiCelebs : What is the best thing about this film in your opinion ?
- Sushant : I would say that the film is about keeping your relation despite of all the troubles. We are Indians. We have a beautiful culture of maintaining our families, our values, our morals. Today even if we are working in corporate or with foreign companies but still we are connected to our roots and we should be. All this nuclear family thing or divorces or breaking up the relations this should be needs to stop. We need to rethink about all these, about our culture. Even our tagline says that if our mobile hangs then we restart it then why can’t we restart our relations ? This film is a beautiful experience which makes you realize and rethink about all these beautiful aspects of our lives.
- MarathiCelebs : Would you like to share anything special about the making of this film ?
- Sushant : I wanted to work with Swapna Waghmare. In this film I got this chance as she directed it. Also we did shoot on different locations but everything was very comfortable and it was a beautiful experience.
- MarathiCelebs : Would you like to give any message to our audience ?
- Sushant : Yes, I would like to say to everyone that if you want to know about your partner, if you want to know your relations better then please do come and watch Tula Kalnar Nahi. It is a film for each and everyone. Whether you go with your friends, bae, family or with anyone it is a complete entertainer. One last thing I would like to say that I urge to everyone that please value your relations, your people. Because in the end it doesn’t matter how much money you make but it does matter how many people you have for you.
Thank you so much Sushant for talking to MarathiCelebs.Com. We wish you all the very best for this film and for your future.