Currently there is a trend of Web Series which is grabbing huge attention but in all this chaos there is one Web Series to be precise Marathi web series which is capturing directly the heart of audience and standing out among all. Moving out starring Abhidnya Bhave and Dr. Nikhil Rajeshirke, on YouTube channel Reverb Katta became so popular in no time that now not only audience but even celebrities are hooked to it. Well it says the all. The impact speaks for itself. So, why not to have a conversation with the lead actor of this series ? Dr. Nikhil Rajeshirke has a lot to say about Moving Out. Here we go.
- MarathiCelebs : Hello and welcome Nikhil to MarathiCelebs.Com. Moving Out is capturing all the attention. So tell us what is this web series about ?
- Nikhil : Hi guys and Thank you ! Moving Out is a fictional web series which speaks about the Rebel of an independent girl. Since many decades we have witnessed that women have to face a lot of restrictions. You know there is a difference between boundaries and restrictions. We often make mistake here. Where is restriction there is rebel. So we have witnessed many rebellious women in the past. Many things have said and shown about it but Moving Out is different. It shows the rebel of a girl named Rewa (Abhidnya Bhave). Who is a free spirit and wants out from all these restrictions and low morals.
- MarathiCelebs : That’s interesting. So what exactly we will get to see in this series ?
- Nikhil : As the name suggests Moving Out, it is the story of Rewa who moved out from her family her home to discover her life, her identity. She is an independent girl who wants to do everything in her own way. It may sound or look rebellious but it is not rebel it’s her attitude towards life, which keeps her going and makes her different. As we know that if any boy or girl moves out from the family then they have to prove their self. Whether it be for others satisfaction or for their own dignity but they have to do it. It’s a difficult journey for many and a struggle period. Because in this period they are just exploring things. So anything can go wrong. It is a journey of Rewa and Satya.
- MarathiCelebs : Tell us something about your role.
- Nikhil : My character’s name is Satya. He is a chef by profession and accidentally meets Rewa. He is somehow a part of Rewa’s journey and I would say that this is a very interesting role. Not only as it appears but I even had so much fun while doing it. It gave me so many new and interesting experiences.
- MarathiCelebs : How many episodes long this series will be?
- Nikhil : Well as we know that this is a Web series and it’s on a social platform. 9th episode is out now. We have shot 10 episodes so far but we are receiving great response. People are loving it and I am very thankful for that. So if our beloved audience wants to see more then we will do more episodes. We are currently on the equation – Supply as per the demand.
- MarathiCelebs: How was the experience of this series ? Would you like to share any behind the scenes moments with our audience ?
- Nikhil : It was a wonderful experience. We shot in Pune and the whole team and experience was so beautiful. As I said I’m playing a Chef in this series so in one scene I had to juggle the tomatoes while talking on the phone, it was really fun. The journey is really beautiful because it’s not ended yet.
Well apart from Dr. Nikhil Rajeshirke and Abhidnya Bhave there is wonderful star cast and crew like Arpita Ghogardare, Rutuja Ingale, Dhanashree Deshmukh, Ajinkya Bhalerao, Uma Sardeshmukh and Abhay Tipnis, Nachiket Devasthali. Producer Abhijeet Kolhatkar, Executive producer Ashutosh Hinge and Director Mayuresh Joshi gave the audience a whole feast. This web series is surely a treat.
Thank you so much Nikhil for sharing this wonderful experience with MarathiCelebs.Com. We wish you all the best for this and future ventures.