We all know that relationships are the most precious and important part of our lives. It may differ to everyone but the value of relations is same. Director Nipun Dharmadhikari has well understood this beautiful value and is all set to share this beautiful experience with you in his new upcoming film Baapjanma which is soon to be released on 29th September 2017. Well, our favorite celebrity Dil Dosti Duniyadari fame Pushkaraj Chirputkar (aka Aashu, Papya Rane) is playing an essential role in this beautiful film. We had a little chat with him about this beautiful journey. So let’s see what he has to share with us.
- MarathiCelebs : Hello and welcome Pushkaraj to MarathiCelebs.Com. Let’s get to know your film better. So, tell us What is the film Baapjanma is about ?
- Pushkaraj : Thank you guys and hello to everyone. Now to the question, Well we all know and understand the values of our relations whether it be any type of it. As the name Baapjanma suggests this film is about a father. His relationship with his kids. His whole journey is portrayed in such a beautiful manner that my words won’t suffice. It’s a film which has the X factor which is a feel good factor. When I heard the script for the first time I instantly fell in love with it. As our relations bloom with few incidents, passing time and many things just like that this film has portrayed the relationships and their beauty with such an ease. The film has a touchy and humorous story line which gives us important message with amazing humor. In Baapjanma there is a Baap actor who is playing the lead role of father Sachin Khedekar sir, it is surely an icing on the cake. Also, not only the film but whole journey was so amazing even on the sets. It was like a homely feel and memorable experience.
- MarathiCelebs : How did you get this film ?
- Pushkaraj : Me and Nipun has seen each other’s work for many years. We wanted to work together but never got such chance as we were busy in other projects. We are creative friends since many years whether it be Natak Company, my short films or any other plays. After Dil Dosti Duniyadari I wasn’t working much. I was very selective about my projects and that’s when I got a call from Nipun asking about a reading of his film and if I would like to work. I decided to hear a script and I just fell in love with it. Because till now we have seen many films on the relationship of father and child but this one is completely different.
- MarathiCelebs : How is your role ? Is it different from your other characters played till now ?
- Pushkaraj : My character is interesting and its name is Mauli. In a family there is not only a single relation. In a family we experience different relationships and support. Whenever problems encounter with father there is always mother who supports to sort it out and vice versa. Same goes with other relations. I would like to say that I got a chance to portray a character like this. As the name Mauli suggests I am always there to help and sort the problems. Just like any mother or father. This character is definitely different from my other characters. People have showered there love on me for my other characters and I am blessed and thankful for that. I am sure everyone will love Mauli as well.
- MarathiCelebs : Does this character share any similarities with you ?
- Pushkaraj : Well no. It doesn’t share any similarities with me but still I feel it is such an amazing character which is written beautifully. I would say I am playing a complete different character from my personality.
- MarathiCelebs : Well then it’s surely a treat to watch and it’s very interesting that you are playing a character which is completely different from the real you.
- Pushkaraj : Yes I completely agree and I am very excited about it.
- MarathiCelebs : Do you feel any special connection with this film ?
- Pushkaraj : Yes ! Certainly ! This film is so beautiful, relevant and heart touching that I don’t think that anyone can’t feel the connection with it. A relationship of father and child is always so beautiful. I mean it’s kind of interesting. They may not show their love to each other, they may be fighting often or may b have less conversation but still the beauty of affection and love never decreases. There is always a special bond which no one can break.
- MarathiCelebs : What is the most appealing thing about the film in your opinion ?
- Pushkaraj : There are many to name one. But I would say it has a beautiful story line, a power to hold the audience till the end and after that too in the form of a beautiful and soothing experience, it is an amazing creation which portrays relations and its beauty in a very simple yet wonderful manner, it makes you think and smile at the same time and of course not to forget the amazing performance by Sachin Khedekar sir.
- MarathiCelebs : Would you like to give any message to our audience ?
- Pushkaraj : Yes, I urge to all of you to go and watch the film Baapjanma in theatres near you with your near and dear ones. Not just because it’s any other film but it’s a beautiful experience in itself which will stay with you. We are releasing the film on 29th September 2017. It is a Pre – Diwali gift to all our loving audience from us.
Thank you so much Pushkaraj for sharing this beautiful experience and journey with MarathiCelebs.Com. We wish you all the very best for your film and future projects.