Reverb Katta’s new platform Kavita is getting really good attention and aspiring poets are surely getting to know it more and more to present themselves. Since their first poetry series ‘Antarnad – The Voice Within’ received a pretty good response we decided to have a chat with poetess Shilpa Godbole. Her poetry series is about celebrating womanhood so let’s understand it more with her.
- MarathiCelebs : Hello and welcome Shilpa ma’am to MarathiCelebs.Com. Tell us something about your poetry series.
- Shilpa Godbole : Hello and thank you ! I have been writing since many years now. I used to read those poetries in my friend circle or in my family. I am in my 40’s now. Being a woman we go through many stages. I just wrote the expressions of womanhood and it appealed to other women of my age. My first poetry series is titled as ‘Antarnad – The Voice Within’. It’s exactly like its name. These are women centric poetries and are expressions of womanhood; so I thought that 8th March i.e. Women’s Day would be the apt occasion to publish it.
- MarathiCelebs : Kavita was your concept, what inspired you ?
- Shilpa Godbole : As I said before, whenever I used to read my poetries to my friends they used to connect with it. They used to say that yes, I feel the same way. I have always been asked why don’t you publish your poetries? I am a shy person. We have seen great poets like Shanta Shelke, Suresh Bhat and now Spruha Joshi or Sandeep Khare but between these two generations we don’t know many poets. It’s not like there are not good poets but often talent doesn’t get the right platform. I am working with Reverb since few years now. The thought strike me why not to create a platform for such aspiring poets? and I am the part of Reverb family so why not to start with my poetries? Usually if you want to publish a book you need to have minimum 50-60 poetries. It’s quite a hectic process. Here in Kavita you can come to us even with ten poetries and we will guide you to publish it not only as a book but also in an audio visual format. Well to be honest it was an experiment but it worked out really well. I had a great support from our Reverb family and Mr. Abhijit Kolhatkar. I thought with this platform I can reach to my friends globally.
- MarathiCelebs : People often express on the basis of their experiences; do you write only out of experiences or hypothetical also?
- Shilpa Godbole : Many of them are out of experiences of different stages of life but yes few of them are hypothetical too. See, it’s not like you have to experience everything on your own but it can also be experienced by your near and dear ones and you might have witnessed it. That is also a kind of expression. My poetry series Antarnad is basically Antar Naad means a voice of women’s inner mind. Antar has two meanings in Marathi one is distance and the other is Mind.
- MarathiCelebs : Do you plan on publishing any other poetry series ? Do we get to welcome your another poetry series ?
- Shilpa Godbole : Yes we do. After launching Kavita we have received a huge and a very good response. We are getting almost 25 to 30 request / feedback forms on daily basis asking about how they can publish their poetries. We are really happy about it. Also at Reverb we are very keen about quality content. We are soon going to come back with a new poet and a new poetry series. I would also like to come back with my another poetry series.
- MarathiCelebs : That’s good, How was the experience of this venture ?
- Shilpa Godbole : It was wonderful. One should have this experience. Being with Reverb really helped me a lot. Since I am already into production I do dialogues and script writing also. Because of the experience of back camera I had the idea of whatever things would be need to be done. I had this in mind that each poetry should be presentable separately. Being a fine artist I even tried to make it look presentable. I chose colors, costumes according to the mood of each poem. Basically, when we read books we have the liberty of reading it according to our time and interest. Here at Kavita you have the same liberty. We have published a whole series of sixteen poetries and it can be enjoyed as per your convenience. Either one poem at a time or a bunch at a time, whatever suits you. Also, we have tried to retain the format and that feel of book in audio visual format.
- MarathiCelebs : You are the part of Reverb team, how did it feel to be their first poetess ?
- Shilpa Godbole : It’s an awesome experience. I never used to express myself. When we discussed the idea and I presented my poetries my crew was like “Wow ma’am, are these your poetries? You write so beautiful”. It made me feel very happy and most of all it was the most comfortable platform one can ever have. These are my expressions which Reverb has presented to you very beautifully. So yes it’s beyond amazing.
- MarathiCelebs : Would you like to give any message to aspiring poets ?
- Shilpa Godbole : Yes. I would like to urge them that if they think they have good creativity and good content then please connect with us. Reverb is always about quality. So, we will surely help them out to present their selves. It’s never too late.
Thank you so much Shilpa ma’am for talking to MarathiCelebs.Com. We wish you all the very best for future endeavor.
Marathi Actor, Marathi Celebs, Marathi Actors, Marathi Celebrities, Marathi Actors Wallpapers, HD Wallpaper, Marathi Entertainment Industry, M town, Celebrities, Directors, Producers, Marathi Directors, Marathi Producers, Lyricist, Screenwriter, Cast and Crew, Cast & Crew, Marathi Movies, Films, Songs, Marathi Serials, Teasers, Trailors, Trailers, Selfie Video, video profiles, Celebs Katta, MarathiCelebs.Com, Marathi Website, Film Reviews, Articles, Videos, Marathi Actresses, Marathi Actors Biography, Marathi Actresses Images, Pics, Upcoming films, Upcoming Serials, TV Updates, Film Industry, Photos, Promotions, Interviews, New Films, Selfie Interview, News, Trailers, Zee marathi, zee yuva, star pravah, zee talkies, New Release, Blockbuster, Hit Films, Reverb Katta, Abhijit Kolhatkar, Shilpa Godbole, Kavita, Antarnad, Antarnaad, Reverb Katta Launches New Platform For Aspiring Poets, Web Series, Moving Out, Twist Eat, Night Out, Poetry Publishing Made Easy By Reverb Katta, Diary, Abhijeet Nag, Antarnad – The Voice Within, Antarnaad – The Voice Within, ‘Antarnaad’ | Reverb Katta’s First Poetry Series, Antar, Me Ashich Aahe, Womanhood Celebration With Reverb Katta’s Kavita, Tarihi Kalat Nahi, Tu Waar Karat Raha, Waar, War, Vaar, Var, Najret tujhya, Najret Jaadu, Najret Jadoo, Kadhitari Vatata, Aapan Saglya Ashach Asto, Kavita Is A Platform For Expression | Abhijit Kolhatkar Exclusive Interview, Antarnad Is A Womanhood Celebration | Exclusive Interview Shilpa Godbole, etc.